Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Self Evaluation

  • Attainment – 2 – i think that my achievement has been quite good, by adjusting to the amount of work and doing it with the best of my ability possibly continue to do this to produce better work.
  • Effort - 2 – the effort is there however can be much more whilst being independent in class and at home.
  • Punctuality – 1 – Throughout this term, I have always been on time ready for lesson.
  • Submission and quality of homework – 2 - Homework is on time however sometimes last minute therefore I can plan my work in advance to increase the quality of it.
  • Ability to work independently – 3 – sometimes I feel that I need others to understand how to construct a piece of homework. Need to be more independently thinking.
  • Quality of writing – 2 – I use key words appropriately, possibly think about structure and variety of conventions
  • Organisation of blog – 1 – all work is dated, and clearly separated and when each was done.
  • Oral contributions in class – 3 – I think I need to engage more into the discussions and share my ideas.
WWW:
·         I put in a lot of detail and analysis into my work
·         Gained a greater knowledge into a variety of media platforms old and new
·         I put in good research in depth and developed my own understanding.
EBI:
·         Organise timings and when to do work in the week rather and last minute.
·         Research into a greater variety of films rather than the most common.
·         Contribute more in the class by sharing with own opinions.

Next Step

The mise en scene within this short clip primarily shows a stereotypical view of average modern American class citizens. You can gather this from the casual clothing they wear however the man is dressed slightly smarter. You could connote that he has more of an importance with the film compared to the woman.
The surroundings are set in a cafe amongst other people which shows that the area is quite popular and casual and public.
Moving onto when both characters go back to reality in the dark and empty room the mise en scene is quite evident that the whole emotion and feel of what can see changes. The setting is dark with only light shining though which creates a mysterious surrounding. The woman in this case is wearing hospital clothing which shows she is being treated or tested which questions the audience to understand what the scene is about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment